Careers- Project Architect
GliddenSpina + Partners is seeking talented team members for Project Architect positions!
As a Project Architect, you will be expected to work both independently and with Team Members to ensure that Architectural Projects meet their specified goals on-time and within their budget. This will consist of creating Conceptual Design packages, revising the Design based on client feedback, and then refining the Design through the Design Development phase which will eventually end with the creation of a thorough and complete set of Construction Documents.
Additional Duties may also include helping create accurate Fee Estimates and Project Schedules for your Project as well as assisting the Client and General Contractor by answering RFIs during the Construction Administration phase.
Our future success is based on hiring, training, and investing in talented team members. To be considered for this position, you will be required to meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• 5-7 years’ Experience in a Production Environment
• Strong Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
• Familiarity with typical Structural and MEP Systems
• Knowledge of Building Codes and the Permitting Process
An ideal Candidate will also possess the following experience:
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
• 7+ years’ Experience in a Production Environment
• Construction Administration experience including reviewing Shop Drawings and managing RFI’s
In addition to your expertise and experience, we seek to hire those with similar values that include:
• Positive Attitude
• Strong Work Ethic
• Detail Oriented
• A willingness to strive for excellence
• Have a solution based attitude
As part of our team, you will be expected to:
• Collaborate professionally both internally and externally with fellow team members, clients, contractors, building officials, and engineers
• Remain Innovative
• Complete deadlines on time and on budget while maintaining excellence in our design
• Skillfully work through all phases of the project to ensure excellence in our product
• Tactfully resolve opportunities with an appropriate sense of urgency
*In order to be considered for this position you will be required to submit a portfolio with your resume. Thank you!