Careers – Project Coordinator
We are seeking dedicated and organized team members for Project Coordinator positions!
You will be expected to work directly with Executive Staff, Project Managers, and other Team Members to make sure Projects meet their expected goals. This will consist of administrative tasks such as Meeting Scheduling and Preparation, Travel Coordination, and the drafting of Memos, Letters, and other Project-related correspondence. In addition, you will be assisting with the creation and management of project-specific items such as Fee Proposals, Project Budgets, and Project Schedules.
An ideal candidate will provide assistance wherever possible beyond these specific project-related responsibilities to help our shared workspace run as smoothly as possible. This includes support of the administrative staff by answering incoming calls, making copies, and other typical administrative duties.
Our future success is based on hiring, training, and investing in talented team members. To be considered for this position, you will be required to meet the following minimum requirements:
• 5-7 years’ experience in Administrative Positions
• Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Refined interpersonal skills including the ability to interact and communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times
An ideal candidate will also possess the following experience:
• 5 years’ experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction or Real Estate Development industries
• Experience with Deltek’s Ajera Software as well as Microsoft Powerpoint and Project
• Knowledge of typical Architectural industry processes and terms
In addition to your expertise and experience, we seek to hire those with similar values which include:
• Positive Attitude
• Strong Work Ethic
• Detail Oriented
• Solution-based Mindset
As part of our team, you will be expected to:
• Collaborate professionally, both internally and externally, with fellow team members, clients, contractors, and engineers
• Be able to clearly and succinctly articulate the design intent to clients and municipal representatives in both private and public presentation settings
• Remain Innovative
• Complete deadlines on time and on budget while maintaining design excellence
• Tactfully resolve opportunities with an appropriate sense of urgency