Careers – Purchasing Coordinator
As a Purchasing Coordinator you will be expected to work both independently and with Team Members to ensure that our purchasing and supporting elements are kept organized, current and relevant. This requires a high level of organization, timeliness and strong attention to detail.
Your Typical Responsibilities will include:
• Creation , Management and tracking of Sales orders and Purchase Orders
• Coordinating with Finance for accounts payable paperwork to insure timely billing.
• Providing administrative support such as project scheduling, consultant, trade, vendor and client follow-up.
• Product installation oversight and coordination with client, subcontractors and vendors on-site. Creating and executing a punch list that ensures the tasks were completed with excellence.
• Maintaining current product literature, samples, reference books, and physical product inventory.
• Assistance with Interior Design Marketing mentions for Social Media.
• General office assistance with incoming calls, copying, organizing and meeting organization for Interior Design team.
Typical Deliverables that you will be expected to assist with will be:
• Purchase orders and invoices
• Library organization with current materials
• General administrative and office support
• Interior Design Marketing support on Social Media and hard copy collateral
As part of our team, you will be expected to:
• Collaborate professionally both internally and externally with fellow team members, clients, contractors, and vendors
• Be positive and solution based
• Remain innovative
• Tactfully resolve opportunities with an appropriate sense of urgency